As an e-commerce coordinator, you will define the strategic direction of e-commerce and create solutions by leveraging search. You should have a deep understanding of the present and future market dynamics in IT. Using your own knowledge and skills to analyse the e-commerce skills. Develop market plans strategies and to carry out data and research collection to understand the products. Ability to figure out communicative business value. Be able to prepare business proposals and presentations. Monitor promotional giveaways, assist in developing all marketing artwork. Support to evaluate sponsorship. Observe and comply with all procurement. Assist to deliver events within Shop and Donate.
- The role requires at least 15 hours of office support per week and to be able to attend office two to three times per week (arranged in advance).
- Also, a commitment of at least three months.
- The normal office hours are 10 AM to 3 PM and you are required to bring your own lunch.
- Travel expenses (if any) must be agreed upon in advance with the CEO and will be paid at the end of the month.
- There may be the opportunity to attend other events or activities associated with the charity if wished.
- You will be expected to work within the ethos of Shop and Donate and have high standards of practice.
- The need to respect confidentiality is paramount, as is a responsible and flexible approach to the work.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications
- Hands-on position focused on handling day-to-day e-commerce.
- Good project management skills.
- Creative mindset.
- Implementation of marketing campaigns designs.
- Attention to detail.
- Understanding of literature.
- Knowledge and experience with social media applications and marketing tools. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Excellent working knowledge and comprehension of written English.
- Demonstrative proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Committed to producing high standards of work.
- Reliable and organised.
- Flexible and able to volunteer during the evenings and weekends.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Able to travel as and when required to meetings and funding event.
- Good communication skills both written and spoken.
- Innovation and the ability to develop resources.
- Good timekeeping and Winning mindset.
To apply for this job please contact: